Student Campus Employment, Off-Campus Internship and Part-Time Job Opportunities
Do you have a federal work-study award and need a position? Are you looking for non-work-study part-time work on campus...or in the community?
All campus positions (work-study - undergrad and grad) and non work-study are posted on Handshake. Handshake contains complete information about all campus work-study/non work-study jobs, internships and jobs. Students are welcome to review the job descriptions and contact the supervisor directly. You are encouraged to check often, as new openings are posted regularly.
Applying for an On Campus Job in Handshake
- Log into Handshake ( https://cua.joinhandshake.com/login)
- Click Jobs on top of screen
- Use Filter, Job Type: On Campus Student Employment
- Select the job of interest by clicking on the Job Title or View Details
- Click the green Apply Now button
- Select the PDF document you want to use:
- Existing Handshake document – select document from box
- Uploading new document – click Choose File, select Document Type, and click Upload
- Click the green Apply button to submit application
In addition, there may be positions on campus offices that are not posted on Handshake. Campus jobs for students without a work-study award are found in Handshake as Non-Work-Study Openings.
If your search is unsuccessful or if you would simply like to discuss your full range of options with a staff member, contact the Center for Academic and Career Success (202-319-6262); 102 McMahon Hall for additional assistance.