See advisor recommendations by choosing your major from this list.
You can begin registering for courses on June 18th. The links below will take you step-by-step through the registration process.
- Take calculus and language placement exams (if necessary)
- Submit AP scores (if applicable)
- Review past syllabi to learn more about courses (if interested)
- Register for classes in Cardinal Station
- Talk to your major advisor or undergraduate advisor if you have any questions
- Review the Liberal Arts Curriculum for requirements and options