Handshake is The Catholic University of America’s career management system which students can use to:
- Search and apply for internships, jobs, and on-campus interviews
- Have a tailored job search platform based on career interests
- Learn about employer events such as career fairs, information sessions, webinars, etc
- Discover employers across the country and start making connections!
- Since faculty and staff have an account which mirrors the student experience, you can help students discover the power of Handshake by:
- Gaining first-hand experience in the use of the system to help students navigate Handshake
- Discovering and sharing internships, jobs, and career-related events with your students